Why is WHMCS Considered the Go to Client Management Tool?
As a hosting reseller, when you think about starting and running your business, you focus on getting new clients, offering the best hosting packages, and keeping them happy so that your business grows. Usually, the operational aspect of the business like billing, client support, and certain technical aspects of web hosting go overlooked. This is where you need the right tools to help you manage your clients efficiently and focus on growing your business. WHMCS is one such tool that has gained immense popularity in the Reseller Hosting world. In this article, we will look at the features that have made WHMCS the go-to tool for client management.
WHMCS or Web Host Manager Complete Solution is a centralized platform that allows you to manage your clients with ease. It makes all operations simple by automating most of them.
WHMCS – The Go to Client Management Tool
Here are some features that make WHMCS the most trusted name in client management:
- It is user-friendly and can easily be used by resellers without any knowledge of coding. It is as simple as using a WordPress admin dashboard.
- You can customize the WHMCS dashboard as per your requirement
- The application is highly optimized for billing and automation of processes for the web hosting industry. There are other billing applications available in the market, but none that has features specific to web hosting
- The application offers multiple options for receiving payments
- WHMCS has the following billing features that make it unique:
o It supports multiple currencies
o It has multiple taxation levels as well as inclusive taxing
o Allows you to offer discounts and create promos
o You can set a fixed day billing cycle and prorate upgrades
o Option of one-time or recurring charges
o Refund processing is simple
o Late fees can be a fixed amount or percentage-based
o You can receive offline payments too
- It allows you to offer support to your clients via the inbuilt ticketing system
- Integrates easily with major web hosting control panels, security providers, domain registration companies, and payment gateways
- It also offers some additional features like:
o Locking and unlocking domains
o Getting Enhanced Parallel Port or EPP codes
o Viewing and updating WHOIS info
o Registering and managing private name servers
o Automating account suspension
There are many other applications offering similar features. However, WHMCS is the most comprehensive of them all. Hence, it has garnered the trust of hosting resellers for years and has evolved into the go-to tool for client management.
When you buy a Linux Reseller Hosting Plan, ensure that the host provides WHMCS as a part of the package. It is sure to make your life easier even if you are a new hosting reseller and help you establish your hosting reseller business with ease. Good Luck!